Thursday, July 27, 2006

...agacant...

I don't fancy people without simple manners and courtesy. I don't understand why he suddenly chose to sit alone in front, and rushing off the bus without waiting for us. WHATS THE HURRY??? Before yesterday, he wasn't like that. He used to sit with us at the back and talked and we waited for each other. I don't care if I offended him or not, cos I know I didn't. But too bad that I'm born petty and too easily angered by trivial matters. At the very least, I make an effort to wait for my friends who board the same bus as me, to alight.


I don't want to come to school every morning, feeling angry and unhappy. So I'm not going to board the same bus as him anymore, even if it means that I have to wake up especially early so that I'd board the earlier buses. And I MEAN IT!!!


And from this post of mine, I think its obvious that I'm angry.